Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.25
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.47
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.42
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.47
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.41
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.60
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.55
About this product
- DescriptionExes Patti North and Dylan Decker adore each other. Her problem? He cheated. His problem? Her temper. Fixing things will take more than spankings and hot sex, though that's a good start. Patti's afraid to let Dylan back in her life, but, broke and desperate, she takes a job at the company he co-founded. Still lusting for him, she also yearns for some old-fashioned attitude adjustment-that is, a good spanking-over Dylan's lap. Being childhood friends, they share memories and values, as well as a passion for horses. But Patti feels she can't trust Dylan, and that pisses her off, which leads her to act rashly-and that pisses him off. Dylan works at convincing Patti that he's really changed and ready for mogamy. Hot spanking and sizzling sex erupts between them repeatedly, only for something to break them apart. A climactic scene in Hot'lanta that has Dylan spanking Patti for her temper leads to his satisfying both of them with back-door sex. HOT TO TROT, set in the sometimes funny, sometimes weird world of Boston high-tech, tells the story of two exes who still adore each other-and still any each other-more than any other twosome on the planet.
- Author BiographyBarrie Abalard has worked as a radio personality, technical writer, taxi driver, bank clerk, and ad copy writer, but she has always returned to her first love, fiction writing. Since 1995, she has written short stories, novellas, and novels that explore various aspects of kink in both romances and non-romances (erotica), and in both straight and gay relationships. She writes for DisciplineAndDesire.com as Belle, and has also written in the past as Miss Lee. Barrie is married with a grown child and lives in the Middle Atlantic area, along with their persnickety cat. You can learn more about Barrie and her stories of politically-incorrect love by visiting her website: barrieabalard.com.
- Author(s)Barrie Abalard
- Date of Publication26/07/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectErotic Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight168 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.