CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.23
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers an updated view of the panning, provision and service of accommodation in hotels, hostels, hospitals and similar establishments. It offers a new understanding of the changing role of the housekeeper, which w involves t only a greater kwledge of the technical skills required but also an awareness of management. New materials, equipment and methods have become available and the authors take these into account with reference to changing trade practices. The impact of new techlogy and the latest health and safety requirements are also considered. This edition will be suitable for students on the City and Guilds 708 Accommodation Services course and 705 General Catering course schemes, FIH (formerly HCIMA) and BTEC courses.
- Author BiographyJoan C. Branson BSC MHCIMA was formerly Senior Lecturer at the School of Hotel Keeping and Catering, Ealing College of Higher Education. Magaret Lennox DipDomSci was formerly Lecturer in the Department of Hotel and Catering Management at the University of Surrey.
- Author(s)Joan C. Branson,Margaret Lennox
- PublisherHodder Education
- Date of Publication01/11/1988
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Arnold
- Out-of-print date22/08/2013
- Content NoteLine Drawings, Half-tones, Photographs, Tables, Gl
- Weight548 g
- Width156 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.