Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $23.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHotel Seventeen on Manhattan's 17th Street is one of the more affordable hotels in New York City, yet has gained cult status. Celebrities use it as a backdrop for photo shoots and film scenes but it is the young actors, designers, models, film college students, punk and rock musicians and drag queens who stay there as they chase their dreams of fame in the Big Apple.
- Author(s)Jorg Fokuhl
- PublisherDewi Lewis Publishing
- Date of Publication10/09/2000
- Place of PublicationStockport
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDewi Lewis Publishing
- Content Note72 colour plates
- Weight771 g
- Width245 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Photographs byJorg Fokuhl
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.