All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.18Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.48Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.57Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $38.86
About this product
- DescriptionCindy Henke's new user-friendly directory Hotels NO More! offers alternative lodging opportunities such as: bed & breakfasts, historic hotels, casis, chalets, RV parks, campgrounds, spiritual & holistic centers, spas, hot springs, lighthouses, huts, hogans, teepees, bunkhouses, ranches farmhouses, fishing & hunting camps, nudist retreats, trailer park rentals, private homes, houseboats, covered wagons, and even a caboose! Lodging opportunities are listed by city, town and state, and proximity to national and state parks, lakes, airports, colleges, hospitals, military facilities, and tourist attractions. Want to rent a houseboat in Lake Powell, Utah? Simply look up Lake Powell alphabetically to find houseboat listings or look in the cross-reference section to find other lodging within a 30-mile radius.Because of the diversity of the listings in Hotels NO More!, the book can be used for all types of travel from business to casual and from small town to large city. Plus, when all the mainstream hotels and motels are booked, such as during a convention or sports event, alternatives can be found in Hotels NO More! Many of the facilities listed offer special prices for corporate and group bookings. Hotels NO More! is the most complete listing of affordable, high-quality alternative lodging available. Although it was written for travel agents to help them better serve their clients (both private and corporate), it can also be used by anyone who wants to create a unique travel experience. Author Cindy Henke also provides a web site that is being constantly updated, including international entries: www.hotelsmore.com. No more searching from web site to web site because everything you need to kw about alternative lodging is cross-referenced in one place.
- Author BiographyHotels No More the lodging directory began in 1998 by Cynthia Henke. In her profession as a Breast Biopsy Applications person she traveled extensively internationally and nationally. Her position often sent her to small towns in the US and she found it difficult to find good places to stay. They were often very low end motel chains and as a woman wanted to find a place that she felt safe and comfortable. She was looking for a B & B but her travel agent didn't have access to that information. How odd to have listings for every hotel and motel chain but nothing to find B & B's or Inns etc. She and a friend wrote approximately 11,000 letters to every Chamber of Commerce, Tourisum Bureau and State to aquire the information for this database.
- Author(s)Cindy Henke-Sarmento
- PublisherRobert D. Reed Publishers
- Date of Publication01/07/2002
- SubjectWhere to Stay / Where to Eat & Drink
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRobert D. Reed Publishers
- Weight1754 g
- Width215 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine41 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.