All listings for this product
About this product
- Description*This book offers a unique view of 26 top hotels in the South of France, showcasing the most beautiful hotels with that little extra*The chef at each hotel presents the recipe for their signature dish, accompanied by mouthwatering photographs*Including tips for tourist attractions nearby, this book is a must have for anyone who likes to combine exceptional food with traveling in style In Hotels a la Carte, the author, Luc Quisenaerts, takes you along on a stunning journey of discovery to the most beautiful places to stay in the south of France. With the greatest care, he selected twenty-six top hotels, and treats you to an amazing glance behind the scenes. Learn more about the history of the hotels and the specific plus-points of each accommodation, warm and attractively illustrated by photographer Hendrik Biegs. In addition, each top chef reveals a signature recipe and finally, from the hotel itself, you are given a fascinating visitor's tip. An exquisitely illustrated book for anyone who likes to stay in hotels with style!
- Author BiographyLuc Quisenaerts travels around the world searching for luxurious resorts and hotels with standing. In his never-ending search for architectural beauty and aesthetic refinement, he also has an eye for the environment and the landscape.
- Author(s)Luc Quisenaerts
- Date of Publication24/07/2013
- SubjectWhere to Stay / Where to Eat & Drink
- Place of PublicationTielt
- Country of PublicationBelgium
- Out-of-print date18/11/2015
- Content Note180 Colour
- Weight1184 g
- Width232 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Illustrator(s)Hendrik Biegs
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $20.72Trending at AU $24.71
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $23.55Trending at AU $29.76
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $14.79
- AU $34.95Trending at AU $37.65
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.27
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $21.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.