All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $32.35
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.83
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.83
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.08
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.00
- AU $12.86Trending at AU $16.85
About this product
- Description#1 New York Times bestselling author Julie Garwood returns with a vel of family drama, suspense, and--of course--romance. Peyton Lockhart and her sisters have inherited Bishop's Cove, a small, luxurious oceanfront resort, but it comes with a condition: The girls must run the resort for one year and show a profit--only then will they own it. A graduate of a prestigious French culinary school, Peyton has just lost her job as a food critic. Out of work and in a bad place personally, a year doing something completely different sounds wonderful. There are countless challenges and too many people who want to stop the sisters from succeeding. Among them are Peyton's contentious cousins, who are outraged that they didn't inherit the resort, as well as a powerful group of land developers who have been eyeing the coveted beachfront property. It's soon apparent to Peyton that their efforts are being sabotaged, but she refuses to let the threats scare her--until she's nearly killed. She calls on her childhood friend and protector, Finn MacBain, w with the FBI, and asks for his help. He saved her life once; he can do it again. Julie's previous two titles, The Ideal Man and Sweet Talk, both debuted at #2 on the New York Times bestseller list.
- Author BiographyJULIE GARWOOD is among the most critically acclaimed -- and popular -- romance authors around, with thirty-six million copies of her books in print. The author of numerous bestsellers, she lives near Kansas City, Missouri.
- Author(s)Julie Garwood
- PublisherThorndike Press
- Date of Publication07/08/2013
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThorndike Press
- Out-of-print date20/04/2017
- Weight658 g
- Width147 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards
- Edition Statementlarge type edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.