All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a lavishly illustrated volume from revered magazine House Beautiful. Looking at these stunning homes, you can practically feel the breeze off the water. From lakeside cabins to coastal cottages, these are the waterside homes of your dreams, presented by House Beautiful in a lavishly illustrated volume. In addition to the classic blue-and-white palette, these stunning spaces showcase such details as beautiful painted furniture, stainless-steel stools, and high-draped beds, all with a soothing waterside feel. You'll especially love our 'Anatomy of a Room' features, which explain how to replicate the design in your own home, even if the sound of the waves is thousands of miles away.
- Author BiographyHouse Beautiful believes that 'Everyone Has a Beautiful House in Them'. As a leading authority on home design and decoration, the magazine reaches 6.3 million readers every month, more than any other shelter magazine. House Beautiful helps readers achieve rooms that feel right, not just stylish; and living rooms, not showrooms. Inspired by the past, living in the present, and looking to the future, House Beautiful accompanies its readers on their quest to create the house of their dreams.
- Author(s)Lisa Cregan
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication22/01/2015
- SubjectHouse & Home
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHearst Communications
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes photographs, includes illustrations
- Weight912 g
- Width216 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.