All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionIssues around houses and homes reflect and inform our social, cultural and political worlds, from the subprime market and the financial crisis to social mobility and gender roles. Critically exploring key theories and cutting-edge debates, this text examines home in a global context for students across sociology, human geography and urban studies.
- Author BiographyRowland Atkinson is Research Chair in Inclusive Societies at the University of Sheffield UK. He was formerly director of the Australian Housing and Urban Research Institute (University of Tasmania and Flinders University). Keith Jacobs is Professor of Sociology at the University of Tasmania, Australia. Keith has an extensive track record in housing policy research, with over 60 journal articles, and is the author of The Dynamics of Local Housing Policy and Social Constructionism in Housing Research (edited with Jim Kemeny and Tony Manzi).
- Author(s)Dr. Keith Jacobs,Rowland Atkinson
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication18/03/2016
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight251 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.