All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $43.66
- AU $31.53Trending at AU $38.29
- AU $12.48Trending at AU $16.19
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $23.89Trending at AU $26.86
- AU $9.71Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $31.13Trending at AU $33.91
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Brianna saw the dark man's hand plunge into Kevin's back only to re-emerge through his chest clutching his still beating heart, she knew that bringing her friends back into this house might be the greatest mistake of her life. Her friends had been reluctant to return at midnight, but she had insisted, telling them that she was going with or without them, and w one friend was dead and the others were scrambling for their lives! Yet, even as all hell was breaking loose, she knew she must somehow help the mysterious girl, Mariah, find her friend, t matter what the cost. The journey she was about to undertake was one of dizzying twists and turns that will have her questioning her motives, her friends, and her life.
- Author BiographyHello! My name is Lance Hodgdon and I am a storyteller. I don't know why that is. It is just a part of me that I can no longer deny. Not that I ever tried all that hard to deny it, but now, late in my life, I have decided to embrace that fact rather than relegate it to the back shelf where I put all unimportant things in my life. I am also a teacher, a retired teacher, I should say. My journey, thus far, has been fairly uneventful, but that's not to say I am disappointed with my lot. I grew up in a small town in Western, Maryland. My father, who was a biology teacher, would often take me camping with some of my friends at one of the many state parks in Garrett County, Maryland, usually New Germany State Park. While camping, we spent each night clustered around the campfire, listening to stories my father would tell us, usually about his life as a boy in Maine. Those stories fueled my imagination and during the day, my friends and I spent the day acting out the stories that had so enthralled us the night before. When not camping, my friends and I would often gather together on a summer night and tell each other our dreams from the night before. Scary nightmares were much preferred, the scarier the better. If the dreams were not eventful enough, however, we turned to our imaginations to spice up the story, as it were.Those days are long gone, but I can still recall some of those stories. Years later, as a high school English/journalism/yearbook teacher, those stories morphed into new tales that were told to my classes every Friday, the last 20 minutes of class. These stories were told serial fashion, and often continued on for several months. One of those stories later developed into a screenplay and then later, yet, blossomed into a novel called, The Locket. At last, here I am, retired from teaching, living in the country, and I have finally given in to my nature. I have decided to devote the remainder of my life to writing down the stories I have created over the years. After much research and soul-searching, I have decided on indie publishing as the most appropriate vehicle to get my stories out to you, the public. I have not completely ruled out publishing in a more traditional For more information about my novels and some free downloads of some of my other writing, please visit my website: http: //www.lancehodgdon.com.
- Author(s)Lance Hodgdon
- Date of Publication30/04/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHorror & Ghost Stories
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight308 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.