All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.64Trending at AU $31.89
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.92
- AU $29.93Trending at AU $31.44
- AU $46.06Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $12.77Trending at AU $13.19
- AU $18.53Trending at AU $20.49
- AU $31.10Trending at AU $31.88
About this product
- DescriptionThe third graphic vel adventure featuring Dean Koontz's hugely popular character, Odd Thomas - the small-town fry-cook who can see the dead. Odd Thomas's bestselling author friend, Ozzie Boone, asks Odd to pay a call on an old friend: Hollywood producer Nedra Nolan, who has just bought a dilapidated mansion in Pico Mundo and hopes to make it her retirement hideaway. However, mysterious occurrences - windows opening of their own accord, rooms going cold, and chandeliers crashing to the floor - have frightened away every workman she hires. Odd and his girlfriend Stormy think they can determine what might be haunting the huge old house. But t even Odd's ability to see the lingering dead can prepare him for the horror he discovers in the rambling cellar...
- Author BiographyDean Koontz is an international household name whose novels have been bestsellers around the world, selling 17 million copies each year. Born and raised in Pennsylvania, he lives with his wife Gerda, their dog Anna and the enduring spirit of their dog Trixie in southern California. Landry Q. Walker, is a well-known comic book writer. His original series The Super Scary Monster Show is currently being developed as an animated TV series. Queenie Chan, an Australian artist, is best-known for her series The Dreaming.
- Author(s)Dean Koontz
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication01/03/2012
- SubjectGraphic Novels: Manga
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight159 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,B-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.