All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $95.00Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of poems tells a multi-layered story between worlds: old country vs. new country, traditional life vs. modern life, health vs. illness. Biello takes us on this journey between these worlds and shows us how mother, father and daughter cope with loss and re-discover each other through the difficult illness of Alzheimer's disease. Everything must change to make way for this new journey. This is the beat of her language, culture and family disappearing, but somehow in the heart of it all, love remains.
- Author BiographyTina Biello's chapbook, Momenti (2010), was shortlisted for the Bressani Prize. Leaf Press published her first full length book In the Bone Cracks of the Walls (2014). She lives on Vancouver Island with her partner, her dog and a big garden.
- Author(s)Tina Biello
- PublisherGuernica Editions,Canada
- Date of Publication01/09/2015
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintGuernica Editions,Canada
- Weight120 g
- Width125 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.