Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.93
About this product
- DescriptionThis book investigates the extent of gender inequality in the division of labour in the modern household. Through comparisons of the time allocations of single couple families without children, couple families with children and lone parents, a comprehensive account of the evolution of gender inequality over a typical lifecourse is presented.
- Author BiographyELISA ROSE BIRCH is Assistant Professor in the Economics Program at the University of Western Australia. Her research interests include labour supply, the economics of the family, wage differentials and educational outcomes. ANH T. LE is Assistant Professor in the Economics Program at the University of Western Australia. Her research interests include labour market outcomes of female immigrants, educational attainment, self-employment and the labour market activities of ex-offenders. PAUL W. MILLER is Professor in the Economics Program at the University of Western Australia. His primary research interest is in labour economics, particularly as it relates to educational attainment and gender. His recent publications include The Economics of Language: International Analyses' (co-authored).
- Author(s)Anh T. Le,Elisa Rose Birch,Paul W. Miller
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication18/11/2009
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitlePalgrave Macmillan Studies in Family and Intimate Life
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight534 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.