All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionArguing that our laws are skewed to benefit entrenched homeowners, at the expense of newcomers and lower-income households, this book advocates both for libertarian ideals and for social justice - an unusual and revealing combination.
- Author BiographyPAUL BOUDREAUX is Professor of Law and LeRoy Highbaugh Research Chair at Stetson University College of Law, Florida, USA.
- Author(s)Paul Boudreaux
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication24/06/2011
- SubjectEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight413 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.