All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.40
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.55
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive and accessible handbook that covers all the basic aspects of housing law, this book focuses on the practical: the common problems faced by advisers, court proceedings and the tactics of running a case, challenging decisions, and seeking remedies.
- Author BiographyDiane Astin is a senior lecturer at the University of Westminster and the Director of the Student Law Clinic. She has many years' experience of all aspects of housing litigation both in the private and voluntary sectors. She regularly trains and lectures in housing law, community care and asylum support for organisations including LAG, Shelter, Carers UK and the Refugee Council.
- Author(s)Diane Astin
- PublisherLegal Action Group
- Date of Publication17/04/2015
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLegal Action Group
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine55 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.