All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.66
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.45
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.63
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.97
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.72
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.64
About this product
- DescriptionLong before he fell in love with poetry, Vincent Boateng, the author of three poetry collections including If You Should Ask Me Why I Love You, fell in love with studying and writing about love relationships, counseling peers, and helping people find and enjoy strong, stable and happy relationships. After nine years of active writing and editing, he presents this practical manual sure to be a game-changer for the serious marriage-seeking woman. How Aliens Fall in Love reveals how treating the search for Prince Charming as a meticulous, purpose-driven process can help you avoid kissing any more frogs. Everyone aspiring for marriage or even those that are already married can benefit from the straightforward, uncomplicated and realistic advice offered in this book.With examples and scenarios from his own life experience and in an uplifting, amusing and conversational tone, Vincent shows serious marriage-seeking women the best practices for finding love and building a strong, committed relationship that would lead into a happy and lasting marriage.How Aliens Fall in Love sagely challenges cultural myths andassumptions about finding Mr. Right and advances practical, realisticand commonsense strategies guaranteed to yield positive results for the serious marriage-seeking woman.
- Author BiographyVincent Boateng lives outside Washington, D.C., in McLean, Virginia with his wife, Mavis. He is the author of three poetry collections including If You Should Ask Me Why I Love You. Long before he fell in love with poetry, Vincent fell in love with studying and writing about love relationships, and counseling peers. His greatest passion is helping people find and enjoy strong, stable and happy relationships. To this end, his articles on relationships have appeared on several websites.
- Author(s)Vincent Boateng
- Date of Publication22/01/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight381 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.