All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $18.54
- AU $9.34Trending at AU $15.47
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $25.74
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.00
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $12.65
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $19.66Trending at AU $22.04
About this product
- DescriptionHow Artists See is a breakthrough series of interactive, inquiry-based books designed to teach children about the world by looking at art and about art by looking at the world. Each volume presents sixteen diverse works of art, all devoted to a subject that every child already kws from personal experience. Author Colleen Carroll's engaging, conversational text is filled with thought-provoking questions and imaginative activities that spark children's natural curiosity both about the subject of the artwork they are looking at and about the way it was created.
- Author BiographyColleen Carroll is an educational consultant whose clients include Nickelodeon, MTV, USA Today, and the Smithsonian Institution's National Museum of American History. She has taught sixth grade in California and now develops the art curriculum for The Edison Project. She lives in New York.
- Author(s)Colleen Carroll
- PublisherAbbeville Press Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication10/07/2008
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleHow Artists See
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAbbeville Press Inc.,U.S.
- Content Note199 full colour illustrations
- Weight1987 g
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine66 mm
- Contained items statement6 Hardbacks
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.