How Buffett Does it: 24 Simple Investing Strategies from the World's Greatest Value Investor by James Pardoe (Paperback, 2005)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $12.95+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWarren Buffett is arguably the world's greatest investor. His Berkshire Hathaway stock, issued at $450 per share, is w trading at an all time high of $94,000+! Buffett has his own unique investing style: he doesn't buy what he doesn't kw, he does t time the market, and he never listens to analysts or looks at stock charts. He does t care if the market is going up or down. He advises people who can't stomach a crash t to invest in stocks. His holding period is forever. He is, in short, the single best investor for other investors to emulate. And his methods work for both the vice investor as well as the more seasoned veteran.Here, is some of the recommendations in the book: read Benjamin Graham, but never read anything with Greek symbols; don't listen to analysts; be fearful when others are greedy and greedy when others are fearful; focus on t losing money rather than making it; why predicting market direction is t the key to long term success; and, don't own any stock for 10 minutes you wouldn't own for ten years.
- Author BiographyJames Pardoe (Los Angeles, CA) is the principal attorney with Pardoe & Associates and one of today's most knowledgeable followers of Warren Buffett. He received his JD from Pepperdine University.
- Author(s)James Pardoe
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/07/2005
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleMighty Managers Series
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Note21 illus
- Weight298 g
- Width137 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.08Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.38Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.