All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.27
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume develops a pragmatic approach to the engagement of highly skilled members of the diaspora for the benefit of their countries of origin. The book is based on empirical work in middle-income ecomies such as those in Argentina, Mexico, and Russia, as well as in high-income countries such as South Korea, Ireland, and the United Kingdom.
- Author BiographyYevgeny Kuznetsov is a nonresident senior research fellow at the Migration Policy Institute and senior adviser to the Skolkovo Innovation Foundation in Moscow, Russia. Dr. Kuznetsov, currently on leave from his position as a senior economist at the World Bank, is a specialist in technological innovation and international migration of the highly skilled.
- PublisherMigration Policy Institute
- Date of Publication26/07/2013
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMigration Policy Institute
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight630 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byYevgeny Kuznetsov
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.