All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
About this product
- DescriptionA spiritual classic by pastor and evangelist A. J. Gordon published just after Gordon's death in 1895. This volume tells the story of an actual dream that Gordon had, and how dreaming that Jesus attended his church and heard him preach brought life to his dead church and electrified his ministry. The issues Gordon raises and the insights he shares are relevant to today's pastor. There is a conclusion by A. T. Pierson ather world-rewned pastor of his era, who followed Spurgeon at the Metropolitan Tabernacle in London. This edition of A. J. Gordon's classic is printed in recognition of the 175th anniversary of Gordon's birthday and the 125th anniversary of Gordon College and Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary. After Gordon's story, his closest friend, A. T. Pierson, provides reflections on the significance of this nineteenth-century leader's experiences. Also, Scott Gibson, current professor at Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary, provides a brief introduction.
- Author(s)A Gordon,A J Gordon,A T Pierson
- PublisherKregel Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication17/08/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKregel Publications,U.S.
- Weight159 g
- Width137 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edited byScott Gibson
- Introduction byScott M Gibson
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Trade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound,Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.