All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $23.05
About this product
- DescriptionIn How Christ Changed the World--the Social Principles of the Catholic Church, Msgr. Luigi Civardi, the foremost name in the great Catholic Action movement, describes briefly just what sort of changes Our Lord and His Faith have made, most of which people today merely take for granted. The religion of Jesus Christ eventually put an end to slavery, elevated women to equality with men, enbled children, established the sanctity of marriage and its unity and indissolubility, elevated the workman and gave dignity to manual labor. This book makes it clear that Christ redeemed mankind, t only spiritually, to enjoy forever eternal life with Him and the Heavenly Father, but He redeemed and transformed man's life in this world as well.
- Author(s)Msgr. Luigi Civardi
- PublisherTan Books & Publishers Inc.
- Date of Publication01/01/1991
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationRockford, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTan Books & Publishers Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight172 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.