All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $132.35Trending at AU $140.31
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $51.80
- AU $41.91Trending at AU $52.43
About this product
- DescriptionThe question Professor Li Wuwei investigates is t 'whether' creativity is changing China - but 'how' creativity is changing China. The outcome will have a profound impact on how China develops and its ecomic role in the world. Creative industries maintain and protect historical and cultural heritage, improve cultural capital, and foster communities as well as individual creativity. This leads to the improvement of cultural assets of cities, the establishment of city brands and identity, the promotion of the creative ecomy, and overall ecomic and social development. In this context, creativity is changing China forever.
- Author BiographyLi Wuwei is vice chairman of the national committee of the Chinese people's political consultative conference, chairman of Shanghai Creative Industries Association, Director of Research Center for Creative Industries, Shanghai Academy of Social Sciences center. Michael Keane is a leading authority on China's creative industries. He is author of Created in China: the Great New Leap Forward and China's New Creative Clusters: Governance, Human Capital and Investment. He is a principal research fellow at the Australian Research Council Centre of Excellence for Creative Industries and Innovation at the Queensland University of Technology in Brisbane, Australia.
- Author(s)Li Wuwei
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication30/09/2011
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Academic
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.