Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.71
- AU $24.37Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $23.42Trending at AU $26.67
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.10
- AU $56.63Trending at AU $60.72
- AU $7.48Trending at AU $12.42
About this product
- DescriptionJeremiah and Mo -- two Orthodox Jews at an Ivy League school -- are best friends. They are also bitter rivals: for a girl's affection, for academic success and for the position of campus literary star (they both write newspaper columns). How Delightful Is the Day is Jeremiah's journal, which has been published by Mo following his friend's untimely death. In it, every nuance of their relationship will be revealed -- and in the process, so too the betrayals and hook-ups that led to the end. How did it happen? And why did Mo reveal the details? The questions keep coming, and the answers are always farcical and sometimes heartbreaking in Gabe Oppenheim's glimmering and erudite debut. His voice, almost old-fashioned in its ornamental description, brings that style back to life. It is t to be missed.
- Author BiographyGabe Oppenheim has written a book on the history of boxing in Philadelphia and a comedic play about office-workers. Currently, he teaches English and college preparatory courses in Connecticut and lives and writes in Manhattan.
- Author(s)Gabe Oppenheim
- Date of Publication29/06/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight281 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.