Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- Description<b> Equally informative and appetite-whetting. -- <i>The Horn Book</i></b> One of the best parts of a young child's day is opening a lunchbox and diving in. But how did that delicious food get there? From planting wheat to mixing dough, climbing trees to machine-squeezing fruit, picking cocoa pods to stirring a vat of melted bliss, here is a clear, engaging look at the steps involved in producing some common foods. Health tips and a peek at basic food groups complete the menu.
- Author Biography<b>Chris Butterworth</b> is the author of Sea Horse: The Shyest Fish in the Sea, winner of a John Muir prize for natural history writing. The author of many nonfiction books for children, she lives in Cornwall, England. <b>Lucia Gaggiotti</b> is a graphic designer, packager, and illustrator whose images of food have been used by many food companies in London, including Carluccios and Pizza Express. She lives in London.
- Author(s)Chris Butterworth
- PublisherCandlewick Press (MA)
- Date of Publication12/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleExploring the Everyday
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCandlewick Press (MA)
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width208 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Lucia Gaggiotti
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Picture book,Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $15.07Trending at AU $18.33
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $26.05
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.28
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.58
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $12.81
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.