All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.73Trending at AU $24.71
- AU $125.98Trending at AU $130.02
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $183.03
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $74.58
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.77
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $36.92
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $19.71
About this product
- DescriptionThis fascinating book looks at how animals give us food, taking the beef we eat as an example. It shows us how beef is produced, processed and packed in its journey from farm to fork.
- Author(s)Linda Staniford
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication14/07/2016
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleRead and Learn: From Farm to Fork: Where Does My Food Come from?
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width195 mm
- Height220 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding
- Interest AgeFrom 5
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.