All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.26
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
About this product
- DescriptionAccessibly written, How Do Catholics Read the Bible? blends biblical scholarship with compelling personal anecdotes to equip readers with the tools they need to more fully engage Scripture and the Catholic tradition. Leading Scripture scholar Daniel Harringon, S.J. offers chapters on how the Catholic can came to be, what the Church teaches about the Bible, appropriate methods for analyzing Scripture passages, and how to incorporate the Bible into everyday life. This book is ideal for individual or group use in parishes and classrooms. Each chapter concludes with questions for reflection and recommendations for further reading.
- Author BiographyDaniel J. Harrington, SJ (1940-2014), was a well-known expert on the Bible, a Jesuit priest, and professor of New Testament at the Boston College School of Theology and Ministry. His other books with Sheed & Ward include Who is Jesus? Why is He Important?, Jesus and Virtue Ethics, and The Church According to the New Testament.
- Author(s)Daniel J. Harrington
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication28/05/2004
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleThe Come & See Series
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight177 g
- Width130 mm
- Height181 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.