Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $12.37Trending at AU $13.00
- AU $48.20Trending at AU $49.18
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.39
About this product
- DescriptionCell phones have changed the way people live, work, and communicate with each other. Since the first handheld phone was created in 1973, cell phones have only increased in popularity. How Do Cell Phones Work? delves into the science behind cell phones and the reasons for their popularity, from their portability to unique features, with full-color photographs and illustrations.
- Author BiographyRichard Hantula has written, edited, and translated books and articles on science and technology for more than three decades. He was the senior U.S. editor for the Macmillan Encyclopedia of Science.
- Author(s)Debra Voege,Richard Hantula
- PublisherChelsea House Publishers
- Date of Publication15/11/2009
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleScience in the Real World
- Place of PublicationBroomall
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChelsea House Publishers
- Content Notefull-colour photographs & illustrations, glossary, further reading, index
- Weight204 g
- Width178 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.