All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $11.82Trending at AU $16.61
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.18
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $70.76
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $14.16
- AU $7.84Trending at AU $8.33
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $33.33
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.62
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the warm glow of holiday candles in the merah to the fun of family gatherings, little disaurs love to celebrate the Festival of Lights. But sometimes the excitement of Chanukah, its treasured rituals, and the tradition of gifts can tempt a youngster to misbehave. . . . Come along on a joyful romp filled with tumbling dreidels and melting gelt as America's favorite prehistoric pals spread a little mischief this season. Children will laugh out loud as disaurs fidget, fuss, and stomp through every occasion, while their human parents shift from shock to weary patience. Filled with warmth and cheer, this new book by the bestselling team of Jane Yolen and Mark Teague makes a perfect gift to be read again and again, year after year. How do disaurs say Happy Chanukah? The same way they say Merry Christmas: With an abundance of love, joy, memory, and gratitude.
- Author BiographyJane Yolen is the beloved author of more than three hundred books for children and adults, including award-winning picture books, fiction, nonfiction, and poetry. Her How Do Dinosaurs... books have sold millions of copies and are international bestsellers. She regularly travels the globe speaking and teaching. Jane lives in Western Massachusetts and St. Andrews, Scotland. You can visit her at janeyolen.com. Mark Teague is the award-winning children's book author and illustrator of his own bestselling Dear Mrs. LaRue series, as well as <i>The Sky Is Falling</i>, <i>The Three Little Pigs and the Somewhat Bad Wolf</i>, <i>The Tree House That Jack Built</i> by Bonnie Verburg, and many other humorous picture books. In addition to his prized art for the How Do Dinosaurs... series, his illustrated novel, <i>The Doom Machine</i>, received excellent reviews. Mark lives in the Hudson River Valley with his wife and their two daughters.
- Author(s)Jane Yolen
- PublisherBlue Sky Press (AZ)
- Date of Publication01/09/2012
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBlue Sky Press (AZ)
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width231 mm
- Height307 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Mark Teague
- Format DetailsPicture book,Sewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.