All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom early childhood to life after eighty, the great challenge of any friendship is keeping it healthy and strong. In this funny, engaging book, award-winners Jane Yolen and Mark Teague present humorous, naughty disaur antics thatany young sibling or friend will instantly recognize -- followed by disaur-sized hugs and expressions of affection.Do children in your home ever fight over a toy? Do good friends at school ever push or call names? And do buddies also kw to share, give cookies, and apologize?Come along and laugh in the tenth full-sized book in this highly acclaimed series -- as little ones make friends and stay friends ... the disaur way!
- Author BiographyJane Yolen is the beloved author of more than three hundred books for children and adults, including award-winning picture books, fiction, nonfiction, and poetry. Her How Do Dinosaurs... books have sold millions of copies and are international bestsellers. She regularly travels the globe speaking and teaching. Jane lives in Western Massachusetts and St. Andrews, Scotland. You can visit her at janeyolen.com. Mark Teague is the award-winning children's book author and illustrator of his own bestselling Dear Mrs. LaRue series, as well as The Sky Is Falling, The Three Little Pigs and the Somewhat Bad Wolf, The Tree House That Jack Built by Bonnie Verburg, and many other humorous picture books. In addition to his prized art for the How Do Dinosaurs... series, his illustrated novel, The Doom Machine, received excellent reviews. Mark lives in the Hudson River Valley with his wife and their two daughters.
- Author(s)Jane Yolen
- PublisherBlue Sky Press (AZ)
- Date of Publication23/02/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBlue Sky Press (AZ)
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width229 mm
- Height307 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsPicture book,Sewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $18.75
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.29
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $20.83
- AU $9.34Trending at AU $15.64
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.56
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $11.84
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.