All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.49Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.11Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
About this product
- DescriptionAn elegant collection of quotes highlighting the many passionate ways writers have declared their loves: Dearest, I wish I had the gift of making rhymes, for methinks there is poetry in my head and heart since I have been in love with you. You are a poem. - Nathaniel Hawthorne to Sophie Hawthorne From the beginning of my life I have been looking for your face But today I have seen it. - Rumi, from Looking for your face A wealth of classic declarations of love from those who perfected the language of romance in poetry and prose. Including Shakespeare, Shelley, the Brontes, and many more, these quotes are interspersed with love potions and romantic folklore, and are sure to set hearts aflame.
- Author BiographyAnna Harris is a gift book author.
- Author(s)Anna Harris
- PublisherSummersdale Publishers
- Date of Publication09/01/2012
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSummersdale Publishers
- Weight190 g
- Width112 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.