All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $18.75
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.29
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $20.83
- AU $9.34Trending at AU $15.64
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.56
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $11.84
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.69
About this product
- DescriptionThough written more than a century ago, Elizabeth Barrett Browning's beautiful sonnet rings true today for three young couples who believe in the power of love. In -Night Vision, - Brett finds a way to brighten a special girl's lonely existence. -Bobby's Girl- features Dana, who must choose between two brothers, both of whom she loves. -Laura's Heart, - the third story, introduces 16-year-old Laura Carson, who is hospitalized on a regular basis because of her weak heart. But when tragedy strikes a loved one, she realizes her heart is stronger than she thought and that love lives on forever. From the Hardcover edition.
- Author BiographyLurlene McDaniel has written more than 30 inspirational novels. Her books have received acclaim from teachers, parents, young adults, and reviewers.
- Author(s)Lurlene McDaniel
- PublisherBantam Doubleday Dell Publishing Group Inc
- Date of Publication01/05/2003
- SubjectUnclassifiable: no BIC
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBantam USA
- Weight136 g
- Width106 mm
- Height174 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.