All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.56
- AU $12.53Trending at AU $15.80
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $13.65
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.91
- AU $5.95Trending at AU $6.02
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.71
- AU $11.83Trending at AU $17.52
About this product
- DescriptionBased on Matthew 6:9-13, <em>How Do I Pray?</em> helps young children understand the Lord's Prayer in a way that is both fun and and easy to understand. In the <em>Big Thoughts for Little Minds</em> series, key Bible passages are brought to life in a relatable way for young children. Each of the 5 books in this series features lively illustrations for each page and discussion topics for each book which are designed to to help young children understand the practical application of the scriptures.
- Author BiographyIvan Gouveia is a freelance writer. His first experience with storytelling began with the birth of his son, Ethan, whom he would put to sleep every night with an original story. In 2006, he secured a job at a publishing house in England, where he nurtured his passion for conveying ethical values to children through writing. After participating in several international publication projects and attending a few international book fairs, he ventured out to write his own children's series, which has been translated into 4 languages and sold in several countries. He holds a degree in business management. Gouveia currently lives in Rio de Janeiro, where he continues to pursue new horizons.
- Author(s)Ivan Gouveia
- PublisherBook Barn Publishing
- Date of Publication09/10/2011
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleBig Thoughts for Little Minds
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBook Barn Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width152 mm
- Height157 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.