All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAstound your friends! Impress party guests! Any your relatives! This book contains 100 fascinating science puzzles. The answer to each problem explains a scientific principle in easy-to-understand terms, so t only are you solving puzzles, you are having fun while you learn!
- Author BiographyMensan Erwin Brecher was educated in Vienna, Czechoslovakia and London, where he studied physics, economics and engineering. He entered business after World War Two and became a Name at Lloyds of London in 1974. He has since written some 22 books on non-fiction subjects, most of them puzzle books of high quality and wide variety.
- Author(s)Erwin Brecher
- PublisherCarlton Books Ltd
- Date of Publication13/05/2010
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCarlton Books Ltd
- Content Note50 b/w line artworks
- Weight272 g
- Width135 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.16
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.