All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $12.37Trending at AU $13.00
- AU $48.20Trending at AU $49.18
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.39
About this product
- DescriptionSounds help us understand the world around us. This engaging title provides a close-up look at the science behind different sounds. Readers discover how sound waves travel through different matter and learn about concepts such as echoes, volume, and pitch. Accessible language and relatable examples support reader comprehension.
- Author(s)Paula Smith
- PublisherCrabtree Publishing Company
- Date of Publication28/02/2014
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleLight and Sound Waves Close-Up
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrabtree Publishing Company
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.