All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.43Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionIn How Family Firms Differ, the authors explore important aspects of family firms, drawing on the existing literature and their own research on these firms.
- Author BiographySumon Bhaumik is Professor of Finance at University of Sheffield Management School, University of Sheffield, UK. Ralitza Dimova is Senior Lecturer of Development Economics at the University of Manchester, UK.
- Author(s)Ralitza Dimova,Sumon Bhaumik
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication25/11/2014
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight308 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.