All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
About this product
- DescriptionDo covenants or dispensations structure the biblical revelation? The historic conflict between Covenant and Dispensational theology has resulted in a neglect of biblical covenants in Dispensationalism. As a corrective, this book offers a variant of Dispensationalism - designated Covenantal Dispensationalism. Analyzing both ancient Near Eastern and biblical covenants, this work clearly demonstrates that the character of each dispensation is the sum of the stipulations of the operative covenants. Therefore, this book concludes that covenants structure the biblical revelation and that resulting structure is Dispensationalism.
- Author BiographyThe Author: Hal Harless is Adjunct Professor of Hermeneutics at the Garland, Texas, extension of Calvary Chapel Bible College. He received his Ph.D. in theology from Louisiana Baptist Theological Seminary in Shreveport, Louisiana. He has published widely in theological journals.
- Author(s)Hal Harless
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication01/04/2004
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleStudies in Biblical Literature
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 63
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Content Notefig. and tables
- Weight600 g
- Width160 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.