All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionI am t only the author of this book but I'm also the one who had to survive after being told I only had 3 months to live 5 years ago. I guess even doctors make mistakes as do all of us. I tried to articulate the importance of being well informed about this deadly illness. I described how I had to change one thing about myself. Everything! I t only survived this long but I'm also able to attend college, work in HVAC, and manage a terminal disease with the help of God who I made a closer connection to through Alcoholics Anymous. I'm grateful for my new life thanks to my family and friends so w I want to help as many people as I can with this book. God Bless.
- Author BiographyIn early 2010 I began feeling a weird sensation in my right side rib cage. At first it felt like someone was tickling me non-stop and it became so annoying I had to use anything to get rid of it. Unfortunately the best cure was Vodka or stomach crunchers. After a hard days work in the HVAC field where I contracted the virus I didn't feel like exercising after 10 hours of working in a crawl space replacing a furnace. My alcohol abuse coupled with lots of job stress put a toll on my immune system allowing the Natural Killer the opportunity to take over. I became jaundiced, no muscle tone, a huge abdomen and skin on bone. I found the need to have my higher power take over and he helped me survive up until this day. Thank Jesus and the wonderful support from family and friends. God Bless.
- Author(s)Kenneth G Haywood
- PublisherOutskirts Press
- Date of Publication11/06/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOutskirts Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight59 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.