All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $56.24Trending at AU $57.63
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.28
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.20
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.44
- AU $12.87Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $51.80
- AU $16.42Trending at AU $24.69
About this product
- DescriptionJenny Blackhurst's debut psychological thriller and #1 Kindle bestseller HOW I LOST YOU was described by Clare Mackintosh as 'utterly gripping'. If you love Louise Jensen's THE SISTER or Tracy Buchanan's NO TURNING BACK you will love this. My name is Emma Cartwright. Three years ago I was Susan Webster, and I murdered my twelve-week-old son Dylan. I have memory of what happened but you believe what your loved ones, your doctor and the police are telling you, don't you? But if you can't remember what happened, how can you be sure that they are telling the truth? And if there was the smallest chance your son was alive, wouldn't you do anything to get him back? If there was the smallest chance your son was alive, what would you do to get him back? A fantastic debut from an outstanding talent.
- Author BiographyJenny Blackhurst grew up in Shropshire where she still lives with her husband and children. Growing up she spent hours reading and talking about crime novels - writing her own seemed like natural progression. Inspired by the emotions she felt around her own son's birth, How I Lost You is Jenny's thrilling debut crime novel.
- Author(s)Jenny Blackhurst
- PublisherHeadline Publishing Group
- Date of Publication23/04/2015
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeadline Book Publishing
- Weight248 g
- Width131 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.