All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.36Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionHow I Went Red is an obsessive, erotically charged study of identity in which the author confronts her own distrust of memory while reveling within and rebelling against the tortured space between darkness and light. Each poem in this haunting first collection is a sonic trip leaving the reader dizzily spent but still anxious for more.
- Author BiographyMAGGIE GLOVERis originally from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. She received an MFA in poetry from West Virginia University where she received the Russ MacDonald Graduate Award for Poetry in 2007. She lives in San Francisco.This is her first book.
- Author(s)Maggie Glover
- PublisherCarnegie-Mellon University Press
- Date of Publication04/02/2014
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationPittsburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCarnegie-Mellon University Press
- Weight118 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.