All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.27
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionHouston, Texas: You may t be a VIP like a United States senator or a goverr or a CEO, and you may t even be a school board member or run your own small business. But anyone can become an Important Person, sometimes suddenly. And when this happens, you need to kw that different behavior is expected from you than from everyone else. As an Important Person, you don t just have a job to do; you also have a role to perform. It is a role that requires you to be composed, comfortable, confident, and considerate. It is t a role in which to be soty or tyrannical. Chapters such as Looking Good, Making An Appearance and Not a Spectacle, Converse or Worse, Ceremonies and Solemnities, Dealing with the Press Without Distress, Importants Abroad, and more will assure that matter how those around you may be behaving you will be playing the role of Important Person to perfection, even if it is brand-new to you.
- Author BiographyChase Untermeyer has been an Important Person many times and at many levels. Now a businessman, he was a state legislator and port commissioner in Texas; an assistant secretary of the Navy in the Pentagon; a senior aide to the first President Bush; director of the Voice of America; and United States ambassador to Qatar. For more about the author, as well updates on how to behave yourself, please visit untermeyer.com.
- Author(s)Chase Untermeyer
- PublisherBright Sky Press
- Date of Publication01/02/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBright Sky Press
- Weight136 g
- Width124 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.