All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA rewned ethlogist with the Smithsonian Institution offers a fascinating wealth of material on nearly 200 plants that were used by the Chippewas of Minnesota and Wisconsin. The volume provides an emphasis on wild plants and their lesser-kwn uses. A fascinating, well-illustrated study. - Grand Rapids Gazette. 33 plates.
- Author(s)Frances Densmore
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication01/10/1974
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleNative American
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Note33 plates
- Weight278 g
- Width157 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.27
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.