All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThere are specific rules that govern how change can successfully occur in a given industry. Companies whose growth strategies follow the rules of their industry succeed; those who break the rules fail. This book shows how to align strategy with the principles of industry change to achieve sustainable growth. Growth and invation are essential for the long-term survival of every company and they are also the two arenas in which companies most consistently fail. This book offers a compelling reason for why this is happening and a breakthrough framework for turning it around.
- Author BiographyMcGahan has worked closely with Michael Porter for more than a decade and is consistently identified as an up-and-comer in the strategy field.
- Author(s)Anita M. McGahan
- PublisherHarvard Business Review Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2004
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard Business Review Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight567 g
- Width160 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine27 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.51Trending at AU $57.15
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.