Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $59.39Trending at AU $61.38
About this product
- DescriptionA love story about a man's love for his God, his wife, his children and God's people. It is possible for your family to become who God has called them to be in the earth. Each family has been given a specific assignment and when we seek to find out what that is, we can use the principles of the Word of God to see it manifest. In How Love Got Started you will find some ways to achieve that goal. God already has provided instructions in His Word for us to follow. A God Fearing family is possible with much sacrifice.
- Author BiographyGWENDOLYN B. FRAZIER ELMORE is an anointed woman of God who believes that she has a message for the Body of Christ concerning marriage. She is the daughter of the lates Dr. Elder Patrick Frazier, Sr and Minister Cora Lee Cohen Frazier. She is married to Eugene Elmore and the mother of three adult children, Terrance Patrick, Trenise Genyetta and Jeffrey Bernard. She is the doting grandmother of Michelle Renae. She is a member and partner of Truth and Fellowship Global Outreach Ministry, under the dynamic leadership of Dr. Johnathan and Lady Subrena Briggs, located in North Charleston, South Carolina. She serves on the Ministerial Staff and Intercessory Prayer Team. She is a Certified Family Educator/Coach. She enjoys serving the Lord, spending time with her family, writing, reading, singing, song writing, traveling, fishing and helping others. She is also known for her great hugs.
- Author(s)Gwendolyn B Frazier
- PublisherTruly in His Hands
- Date of Publication11/06/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTruly in His Hands
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight147 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.