All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWinner of the Storylines Gaelyn Gordon Award for a much-loved book Faced with too short days and long nights Maui comes up with a plan to slow the sun's passage through the sky. With the help of his brothers, Maui sets out for the home of the sun to catch it and make it move more slowly.
- Author BiographyPeter Gossage is the storyteller and illustrator of many published works, including myths such as Hinemoa and Tutanekai and Pania of the Reef. His distinctive artistic style is loved by adults and children alike, and his retelling of old and interesting myths is done in such a way that they are easily accessible to readers of many ages. Peter lives in Auckland.
- Author(s)Peter Gossage
- PublisherPenguin Group (NZ)
- Date of Publication28/11/2011
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationAuckland
- Country of PublicationNew Zealand
- Content NoteColour illustrations
- Weight166 g
- Width210 mm
- Height300 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Most relevant reviews
- kerry-annfergus...03 Jul, 2017by
Was late but other than that great product! Would buy again.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $89.29Trending at AU $101.91
- AU $44.49Trending at AU $52.12
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.59
- AU $12.60Trending at AU $15.75
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.91
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $13.65
- AU $8.43Trending at AU $10.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.