Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.18+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Atlases
- AU $11.79Trending at AU $13.23
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $32.05
About this product
- DescriptionHow Movies Work offers the filmgoer an engaging and informative guide to the appreciation and evaluation of films. It provides a comprehensive consideration of movies from idea to script, casting, financing, shooting and distribution. Bruce Kawin addresses the book t just to students of film but to any filmgoer curious to kw more about the process of the conception and creation of our favorite entertainment and art form.
- Author BiographyBruce Kawin is Professor of English and Film Studies, University of Colorado, and author of Mindscreen: Bergman, Godard, and First-Person Films and editor of Faulkner's MGM Screenplays.
- Author(s)Bruce F. Kawin
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication17/01/1992
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note16pp colour illustrations
- Weight948 g
- Width203 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.