Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.33Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $13.09Trending at AU $16.63
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $50.97
About this product
- Description'How much for my leg?' This is an apparently simple question that someone might ask their lawyer after sustaining a wrongful injury to the said limb. But, in Scotland, fixed answer can be given. Nor can any official range of possible figures be given. Only after some serious professional work, perhaps taking many hours, can a range of figures be suggested. This study of the assessment of n-pecuniary damages for personal injury reviews the state of current approaches in Scotland, considers the conclusions of the Gill Report and compares differing approaches in jurisdictions worldwide, before presenting possible options for reform.
- Author(s)William J. Stewart
- PublisherDundee University Press Ltd
- Date of Publication11/01/2010
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationDundee
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDiscovery Press
- Width213 mm
- Height137 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.