All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $21.72
- AU $33.17Trending at AU $33.67
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of short stories inspired by author's life in former Yugoslavia. A tongue-in-cheek reminder of how lives of ordinary individuals intersect with history, and how they create history.
- Author BiographyBorko Jovanovic was born in Vrsac, and grew up in Belgrade, Serbia, where he spent the first half of his life. He moved into the US in 1980, to study Mathematics. He presently lives in Chicago with his wife, and works as a scientist. He has published poetry and short stories in Serbian and in English.
- Author(s)Borko Jovanovic
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication07/10/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRegional History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight109 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.