All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.47
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionA special edition of the Perre twins aka How&Nosm's collection of artworks created in Brazil. This collector's edition is presented in a hard cover with stitch binding and showcases the duo's acclaimed black, white and red murals, as well as subway pieces. In times when a multitude of colours, techniques and effects tend to over-compensate for style, How&Nosm take the opposite stance. With a limited colour pallet in hand, the brothers create eye-catching murals laced with social commentary.
- PublisherFrom Here to Fame
- Date of Publication02/10/2011
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintFrom Here to Fame
- Content Note1
- Weight607 g
- Width235 mm
- Height160 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.