CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $30.81Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.12
About this product
- DescriptionFinally, a -nsense life skills book that can effectively help you to avoid relationship pitfalls or solve relationship issues. This masterpiece will help you find the right mate, improve your relationship and live in peace. You will receive solid life-changing information. This book covers all phases of relationship problems: - How to Attract the Right Mate - How to Live in Peace - When is the Best Time to Look for a Mate - What Destroys Relationships - How to Keep Your Mate - How to Look Attractive at Any Age - Power of Energy and Vibration - How to Avoid Choosing the Wrong Mate - What is Happiness - How to Live Happily - The Secrets of a Good Relationship Unlike many others, this book was written personally by the author with extra padding. If you need to improve your relationship or you simply need to find a mate, this book was written with you in mind. Improve your relationship w!
- Author BiographySister Lovell, an ordained minister resides in New York City. She is the pastor of God's Miracle House of Power, Praise & Worship (GMHPPW), a healing and deliverance ministry. As an author and life coach, each week she empowers her congregation to live by biblical principles. Sister Lovell is one of the few ministers that utilize scientific facts to further explain biblical principles. This helps her audience to value the Bible as a book of wisdom or a guide for a peaceful, successful life. As an author, she is truly inspiring. Her books Spiritual Vitamins (Best Sellers list), Wisdom Speaks, and How NOT to Choose the Wrong Mate: Attract the Right Mate, Live in Peace have uplifted many. She states frequently, When people are sick and in pain, they are not really interested in what religion you practice, they are mainly interested in knowing if you really have a connection with God. Many people visit their churches religiously, yet they return home sick, depressed, plagued with anxiety, unforgiveness and more. They are happy while they are in church, however, when they reach home or when they are alone problems or inner turmoil begin. Many problems could be avoided if more emphasis was placed on the power of thought. This is truly the foundation of God's teaching, yet many cannot see it. Read more about Sister Janet Lovell at www.lovellhealing.com or at about.me/lovellhealing.
- Author(s)Janet Lovell
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication27/04/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight286 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byDr Sherrie Massop
- Illustrator(s)Melanie Henry
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.