All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.88
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.81
About this product
- DescriptionWith wildly funny, sharp wit and tell-all wisdom, new author Peter DiSalvo goal is to make dating as straightforward as possible. Author gives midlife singles survival lessons in his book, How t to find a Mate. He admits being single and searching for your mate doesn't have to be like throwing dice. With candid, easy reading fun chapters like Tips on the first date, Internet dating sites, Dating Again; After Divorce, and The Red Flags, DiSalvo stakes a claim on keeping it simple. Author wants readers to enjoy being single, he also wants singles to be fulfilled on their own. More than anything, his message is that one needs to be rescued-and t look for others for a lifeline. Singles can move on even though they're t mated up, to still pursue their quest and dreams as individuals. He's here to tell readers that there's power in solitude, if you navigate around the underbelly of the dating scene. An eligible bachelor for twenty years, author Peter DiSalvo should kw. In How Not to Find a Mate, he shares a strictly male perspective on midlife dating. Thru the enigma of being single himself in the past, he has conquer the single life to the fullest and conveys his readers along in the book to do the same. Through the Author experiences shines through clearly while pointing out areas that may become pitfalls and pressures of dating in his new motivational self-help book. Rediscovering him self after divorce he has a wonderful zest for life and making the most of his single past in this modern world of dating sites techlogy. There are better ways to date and better ways to find a mate. Author w writes down his endeavors from a man's point of view. He shares his single experiences that many of us can relate to so others can explore the world of singleness themselves t having to look for a lifeline and making the most of their single life until they find their own mates. At times wickedly and wildly irreverent, he always shoots from the hip to cover such topics like, how to save money, struggles with loneliness, and how to find love in the modern world. Dating is an uphill battle until the ropes are mastered, and then it's a free-sailing, whale of a time. Enjoy being single; there's an art to it.
- Author BiographyPeter DiSalvo, now in his late 50's lives in Plymouth, Michigan. How Not to Find a Mate is his first book. Being single himself for twenty years on the dating scene the author share his many experiences within the single community in his search for singles and his life mate. Thru the enigma of being single himself in the past, he has conquer the single life to the fullest, to help his readers carry along to do the same. Rediscovering him self after divorce he has a wonderful zest for life and making the most of his single past in this modern world of dating sites technology. Now happily marriage with his new wife Georgia, Peter DiSalvo rest fulfilling his quest as being single. Now writes down his endeavors and his single experences so others can explore the world of singleness themselves not having to look for a lifeline and making the most of their single life until they find their own mates.
- Author(s)Peter DiSalvo Jr
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication02/04/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.