All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow did I become the 'expert' at changing a nappy? Jancee Dunn wondered. This, combined with a lack of sleep, a suddenly unfair division of household chores and her husband's new found passion for very long bike rides, meant that Jancee found it hard to look at her well-meaning, clever, funny husband playing with his i-phone without feeling a white-hot rage. Like many expectant parents, they'd spent weeks researching the safest car seat but little time thinking about the titanic impact the baby would have on their marriage - and the way their marriage would affect their child. Tired of having the same fights over and over, Dunn consults the latest relationship research, solicits the counsel of the rewned sex and couples' therapists, canvasses friends and parents, and even consults an FBI hostage negotiator on how to effectively contain an 'explosive situation'. No one said it would be easy, but could it be that the person who got you into this position is the ally you'd forgotten you had? Funny, honest and actually helpful, this book can't do the washing but it might just save your marriage.
- Author BiographyNew York Times bestselling author Jancee Dunn has written five books, including a memoir, a children's book, and Cyndi Lauper: A Memoir. Her essay collection, Why Does My Mother Have A Tattoo? was a finalist for the Thurber Prize for American Humor. She is a frequent contributor to The New York Times, Vogue, O, The Oprah Magazine, and Parents. She lives in Brooklyn with her husband and daughter.
- Author(s)Jancee Dunn
- Date of Publication23/03/2017
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight308 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $35.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.